Old 08-02-2005, 01:56 PM

Try Home Depot,.... You may have to call around to several of their
stores as not all of their stores have rental equipment. I know they do
have aerators, or at least the store near me does (between Durham and
Chapel Hill).

As for being cheaper having someone come in to do your lawn,.... that
would depend on how much you value your time. Operating an aerator is
somewhat physical.

Hope this helps,....

Jo wrote:
Does anyone have any knowledge of the place called Ditch Witch in

Garner.
We are new here and I would love to know a little more information

about
renting tools.
How about other places to rent?
We are going to need to rent a lawn aerator and some other tools.

Would it be cheaper to have someone come in and do the lawn?

Jo