Old 08-02-2005, 01:39 PM
shazzbat

"Bennett Langdon" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm currently writing a novel in which the hero's wife is a keen gardener
(probably a member of the RHS etc). Would anyone here be willing to give

me
advice as to what she might have in her garden (upper middle class, near
Hampstead) and what she would be doing in it at different seasons? You

will
get my thanks and an acknowledgement in the published book.

Thanks

Nick

Almost certainly a sizeable greenhouse in which the hero's wife is having
assignations with the gardener, and a shed containing an old arsenic-based
pesticide.

There's your motive and murder weapon . Next problem?

:-))

Steve