Old 08-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Aaron Hicks

You can try a one, two, or three stage filter thingy from Lowes or
Home depot. It still won't stop it all. It would be a bit cheaper
than a whole RO system but. The best thing is going to be RO.
You allready spent the money on a good mister, might as well protect
it with a good water supply.

Speakin' of which- although he's not written in for a while, John
Talpa is our resident orchid-growing water expert. I bought an RO system
from him just this past week, and he personally inspected the system
between the manufacturer and the customer, and found some parts were
missing. They arrived the day before the unit got here- I didn't even know
there had been a problem. Better still, I got a "real" RO unit rather than
some warehouse hardware store toy.

John is at

Take out the "spam" and the "REMOVE" to get his real e-mail addy.

The address in the header doesn't work. Send no email there.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ