Old 08-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Mike

What a fascinating question! I think the other Mike's jaundiced view
is unlikely to apply, at least in its entirety, to Hampstead, though.

In its entirety possibly not in Hampstead, but I feel that the 'Urban fox'
could be more of a problem especially if said fox decides to build its
'earth' under one of the outhouses/garages/sheds or whatever, but I feel
that she would be far more troubled by the Grey Squirrels rather than the
Reds my daughter has.

Of course it depends on what the 'gardening content' is as to how much to
put in. The 'wet patch' in the lawns which is solved by putting a lake in
and the subsequent plants there. The neglected Victorian conservatory which
is rebuilt/repaired and brought back into use. Here we have scope for the
builder/gardener/handyman as mentioned in another posting :-) ;-) know what
I mean??

How long is a piece of string?