Old 08-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Tumbleweed

"hoods" wrote in message

Hello,

I'm a product designer doing some research for my degree.

I was wondering if anyone here has ever accidentally cut their
lanwmower, hedgetrimmer (and any other power tool) power cable by
accident. If so could you briefly just say what you had an accident
with, your posts will help me justify the design of a porduct to stop
this happening.

Yes, both a lawn mower and a hedge trimmer (not at the same time :-).

The cause is the poor design of the products and the fact that.......ok I
admit, it, the cause was me being careless.
Dont know what product you might have that would cure that?

Removing the power cable is the obvious solution, but they already invented
the battery, so you are out of luck there.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com