Old 08-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Bevan Price

"Phil L" wrote in message
k...
hoods wrote:
:: Hello,
::
:: I'm a product designer doing some research for my degree.
::
:: I was wondering if anyone here has ever accidentally cut their
:: lanwmower, hedgetrimmer (and any other power tool) power cable by
:: accident. If so could you briefly just say what you had an
:: accident with, your posts will help me justify the design of a
:: porduct to stop this happening.
::
:: Thanks for your time

Flymo (spit) hover mower, went right through the cable...I don't know how
though as it couldn't manage to cut the grass.

Me too. Repaired cable with junction box, but Flymo since expired terminally and
gone to garden heaven.

Bevan