Old 08-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Franz Heymann

"Tim Challenger" wrote in message
news:1107870607.3348442bfc1e3a8d346ffda74fb3efc6@t eranews...
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:15:02 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:08:13 -0000, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

Less trouble to shift to the German server: I'm a bit surprised BT
bother to have a news server of their own, and they may well

decide
to follow AOL's example and scrap it if it isn't a very good one.

You
can get hooked up free of charge from:
http://news.individual.net/

Franz has been trying to without success for a couple of weeks

now.

I haven't had a reply from "individual" for over a week either.

I have now applied twice to subscribe to them, and on both occasions,
all I ever get is an automated reply promising me a human reply later.
I have, on occasion, blown my top really very badly at cranks, fools
and trolls in sci.physics.
I wonder if the German folk do a little investigating of the posting
history of candidates and just ignore those who fail such a test of
good manners.
Have you ever lost your temper badly in any newsgroup?

Franz