Old 08-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Sacha

On 8/2/05 23:07, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

I did. And I do most certainly know that the subtleties of class
distinction have escaped you entirely. Go and fold a 'serviette' or
something.
--

You think?

And by the way, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Don't stoop that low. You
are well aware of my thoughts of those who stoop to the gutter.

Mike, you need to grasp a few facts - it is you who are so silly as to draw
attention to what you perceive to be your social superiority but which is
nothing of the sort. I know rather more than you do about the upper classes
but that's of no importance, other than that I know a pretentious fool when
I see one. And I've watched you make these idiotic claims many times
without saying a word. Now, I have said several words. You are ignorant of
the ways you'd like to teach and are flannelling those who are easily
impressed.
Secondly, I'm not being sarcastic - these are the facts of your truly
pathetic boasts. You have had the brass nerve to tell this group that
because your people owned a hotel "I know how things are done". You don't.
You have no knowledge of how 'things are done' in upper class or
aristocratic houses and you have proved it. It was a huge mistake to boast
of that to people who do, in fact, know more than you do but who lack your
innate vulgarity which led to that boast.
Thirdly, I really don't give a rolling doughnut what you think of me or
anyone else. In fact, to be approved of by you would be risible.

--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)