Old 09-02-2005, 02:05 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

I seem to remember a Japanese bonsai book recommended having a number of
trees then just taking one home on the weekend and bringing a new one on
Monday -- not more than a week at a time.

I used to have a display area in my office when I lived/worked in the Chicago
area. I'd rotate a tree for a week at a time in the office, which had no
windows. I had rigged up a couple "gro-lights", and the trees didn't appear to
suffer undully from the treatment. They didn't *like* it, but it worked.

And my staff thought it was rather cool

Nic
Aotearoa / New Zealand

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++