Old 09-02-2005, 07:15 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 2/8/2005 9:19:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I used to have a display area in my office when I lived/worked in the
Chicago
area. I'd rotate a tree for a week at a time in the office, which had no
windows.

I started at my current company almost 10 years ago. After a while I
brought a tree to my own office. One day a VP came in and asked if I would put
it in the lobby instead. We have a real live receptionist, a small waiting
area and a "coffee" table. I put a Bonsai stand on the coffee table and rotate a
weekly (usually) tree. The lobby gets indirect light through some large
windows. This week there is a really nice collected Buttonwood on the coffee table.
The display height is much too low but the trees don't care. The trees don't
seem to suffer from being inside for the few days either. (Mon. - Fri.)
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++