Old 09-02-2005, 02:00 AM
Ann

"madgardener" expounded:

After Ann and her new hubby, Greg came to visit last year, she saw where I
could even make a garden if I'd cut a good swath of trees down to do it.
I'd rather clear the patch behind the house though and leave my woods on
either side alone and thin the pin oaks and such out altogether and do my
rooms and paths in the quiet shade and such.

South facing there, Mad, and you wouldn't have to tear down your
woods, you'd just clear a bit along the edge and then ease into the
woods! G I hope you do win the lottery, the whole hill would be
awesome to own!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts