Old 09-02-2005, 01:45 PM
hoods hoods is offline
Registered User

Thanks for your posts, if you could keep them coming in with details of accidents I would be greatfull.

You'd be surprised at the ammount of people I've interviewed who have gone through the hedgetrimmer cables several times and snagged the lawn mower cable. Even though none of them got electrocuted it does happen (just look at the department of trade and industry report Home and Aciddent survey).

At the end of the day it boils down to being carefull but i'm hoping to design something that helps keep the cable out of the danger zone. Havent started designing yet but when I'm finished i'll post it for any comments.