Old 10-02-2005, 01:22 AM
99windstar

Default Odd Fruit Tree Question

This question is going to seem weird but I am sure you all will understand.
I have an Apple tree and Pear Tree. Our first year in our home we didn't
have any fruit. Last year we had fruit on both. Along with the fruit we had
rats! We diligently picked up the dropped fruit but still had rats. Our
first year when there was no fruit there were no rats. My question is how do
we stop the trees from bearing fruit? We don't want to cut them down, they
are nice trees but the fruit invite unwelcomed guests. Any ideas?