Old 10-02-2005, 03:13 AM
Rusty Mase

Default Where to buy a fork head to replace my broken tine?

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:04:45 GMT, escape
wrote:

Does anyone know of a place which will sell me just the fork without the handle?
I had this beautiful stainless steel fork and I am so upset I could cry. I
broke a tine on a peach tree root. I'm tempted to buy another new one, but the
handle on the one I have is so beautiful and it is part of a matched set of
tools. I know this all sounds very anal, but...

Could you find a welding shop to weld the stainless tine back? This
used to be commonplace, albeit not with stainless steel, before we
invented a disposable society.

Rusty Mase