Old 10-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Spider

SteveC wrote in message
Can anyone advise me on some good all year round ground cover plants that
would be quick growing yet easy to mantain?

Steve C

Hi Steve,

I find that Tellima and Tolmea make good ground cover, as does Ajuga, Lamium
and Vinca. If you've got a lot of ground to cover, consider some of the
creeping junipers and Cotoneaster dammerii.

Do bear in mind that any quick-growing plant will eventually outgrow its
allotted space, when you will need to limit its spread.

Also consider underplanting with small bulbs to give you an extra layer of
colour and interest.

Spider