Old 10-02-2005, 10:24 PM
simy1

Is this hard? How do they grow? Been thinking of building some along

fence I need to build in the front yard. Can I mulch with plastic or

do
they have runners? Do they flower? Are they pretty? DO they need alot
of water?

wherever you may be, they are rampant weeds. Buy a machete if you plan
to plant them. I have them on fence rows in the back yard, two types.
The berries are good, and they also have different harvest times. They
are ugly, thorny, and messy, they catch your shirt and your glasses
when you ride your mower past them, I mow and spray them if they only
attempt to cross a certain line, but I am not one to refuse free fresh
berries.