Old 11-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Warwick

In article , =20
says...
After the gales trashed my greenhouse, the insurance company has given me
=A3550 to spend on a new 8X6 one. Anybody care to make recommendations. B=

&Q
(
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/catego...ATID=3D8050139 ) h=
ave a
nice looking one with curved perspex eaves, which might (?) make it less
susceptible to wind. However the only greenhouse in the local B&Q warehou=

se
looks a bit flimsy - you can move the end wall in and out with fingertip
pressure.
Any advice will be very welcome

Looks very nice... Only one point. Where are you going to get=20
replacement panes for the curve section when B&Q shift supplier? I can=20
buy panes for mine for =A32 since they're the standard size and flat.=20

From an engineering point of view, those panes are less likely to break=20
from an external impact, but may go more easily when the structue=20
flexes.

Warwick