Old 11-02-2005, 04:39 AM
RWL

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:27:21 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

My neighbor has a Mantis. It started just fine for two years, then he
had all kinds of starting issues.

One of the things that's worked for me was to remove the screws to the
jets and squirt carb cleaner in the holes if it's hard starting in the
Spring. You have to screw the jet in first and count the number of
revolutions until it bottoms out. That way when you put it back in
after spraying out the jet passages you know how far out to back out
the needle to get it to where it had been before you removed it..

RWL

******* Remove NOSPAM to reply *******