Old 11-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Newt Newt is offline
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Hello-
Does anyone have a good heirloom bulb source? I'm interested mainly in
bearded iris bulbs, but would like some hyacinths too. I searched
Google, but there are so many bulb companies, it's hard to know who to
trust. Any info greatly appreciated!
Billy Duncan
www.indoorfarmsupply.com
Hi Billy,

I've met these folks and they are wonderful people with a great reputation.
http://brentandbeckysbulbs.com/

Here's another:
http://www.oldhousegardens.com/

You can check references for mail order nurseries here.
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/

Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.