Old 11-02-2005, 07:38 AM
Theo

Scooter the Mighty wrote:

I just wanted to thank everyone for responding to my ficus post. I
have a few books about how to do bonsai but they all seem to miss some
critical details, so it's really nice to be able to ask people who've
done it before.

As recommended of my other post, I bought a couple junipers to practice
on. Is it OK to prune them early spring, or should I wait until the
fall?

Thanks again.

I read my books about bonsais since 15 years and almost know them by
heart and yet I can find someting I did not understand or missed the
first time I read ..
probably my mind was looking for something else so did not notice
books normally contains most of the valuable informations the basic
know how
than you mix all know how you get on different plants to solve a
specific case

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :