Old 11-02-2005, 03:45 PM
melitie

"Susan H. Simko" wrote in message ...
Dennis wrote:

My wife loves a fragrant cloud...

My favourite scented rose is my double delight roses. Not only do they
smell magnificent but they are beautiful to watch as they turn from
white with red edges to red. *smile*

Hello from Greece,
among my roses (over 200 for the time being) my favourite scented
roses are "DOUBLE DELIGHT HT" (Susan's favourite too), "FRAGRANT CLOUD
HT" (I agree with Dennis's wife", and also "PRESIDENT HERBERT HOOVER
(CL), "PINK PEACE HT" (by Meilland).
I'm waiting this spring to see some new fragrant rose plants, like
"RADOX BOUQUET" (a famous scented Floribunda by Harkness).

Regards to all, as this is the first time I'm writting, though I read
all posts here from all friends-rose lovers.
Melitie