Old 11-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Mike Lyle

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from Kate Morgan contains these words:

snip
No, not a sign of a bud yet on mine. I gave it the news and
told it to pull its socks up.

Or.........? ;-)

No more seaweed :~0

Janet
The ultimate revenge!

that reminded me to go and look, mine has tiny buds,I have never

seen
the plant look so well as it does at the moment :-)

Ditto! I'm wondering if I should have starved it more. It's

right
next to a double gorse which is also doing very well and covered in
buds; the plan was for them to flower at the same time. (I still

have
hopes for that since gorse has such a long flowering season).

They're
planted too close (usual story) and expanding so fast one will

have
to come out next year, when I find out which propagates
successfully.

Do tell once you know: I once tried to prop a particularly
nicely-coloured gorse I found in the wild, and failed shamefully.
Never found the parent plant again, of course.

Mike.