Old 11-02-2005, 10:04 PM
boing

Blimey bad day Martin ? or member of the Assumptions Soc.?

Grass seed ? I've done it and I've paid someone to do it who told me it
was the only way to go. Thats was two lawns ago.

Bone idle ? I expect you do your gardening in the dark then ?, I don't
have to explain my self to you but for long times I am away working.

Titchmarsh ? Yes I watched that last week from an hotel room at 3am in
the morning.

I'm sure the are people on here who are a bit more open minded then
you. I don't wish to continue this with you as I'm sure you'll get on
to imigration sooner of later.