Old 12-02-2005, 04:10 AM
Suzie-Q

Default What will happen to my tomato plant?

Last spring I planted a tomato plant in a pot too late for it to
produce any fruit. A few months ago I brought it into the house
and put it in the laundry room with a flourescent light. It's doing
very well -- getting flowers on it and growing taller. Of course it's
not producing fruit.

What will happen if I take this plant outside in the spring and plant
it? Will it bare fruit, or just continue to grow without bearing
fruit?

Thanks in advance,
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)