Old 12-02-2005, 03:49 AM
Wildkarrde

Look into pool supply places. They sell a "toilet fill" technology type of
device that has a constant water supply to it. Pond gets low, the slide
valve drops and opens allowing water in. Water level goes up and the slide
does as well, closing the valve. They are not too terribly expensive.
"G & K Meyer" wrote in message
Does any one have a way to keep their water feature full with out doing it
by hand? I was thinking there must be something out there that can be

tied
into a water supply that would open and shut off when a the water level
reaches a set level.
I would like to put something like that on my front yard water feature

that
is just a whisky barrel that pumps water up through a hand pump. But need
to fill often here in Colorado unless I can find and install a device like

am asking for help on.
You can see the set up at
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=65zgxlu...&x=0&y=-n2twfr
Thank you for you help I know there must be some way to do this.
--
Greg &/or Kellie Meyer