Old 12-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Kay

In article , Stan The Man
writes
That's a great help, Kay... thank you. I will research your plant list.
Do any of these, or others, give me anything in winter or will my bog
garden plants all die back?

Ragged robin is still around, as a clump of fresh green leaves. All the
rest die back.
Geum rivale would be OK, and that has leaves in winter - I think it's in
the ancestry of some of the garden geums, so might be worth looking into
those.
Yellow flag iris will still have blade like leaves. My miniscule boggy
bit has cotton grass and a grass with stunning purple flower heads, and
they're still around. The marsh marigold pushes its way through in the
spring.

--
Kay