Old 12-02-2005, 11:19 PM
boing

I don't know why so many people think I'm looking for a 100% perfect
lawn and perhaps I've got those other 5% weeds that just don't give up.

I have ivy, nettles and a thick something or other that spreads along
the ground covering everything it comes accross. I'll tell you how bad
this is, I've dug the area up twice and used the strongest weed killer
I could get my hands on, with proper application. I had to leave the
area 6 months the box said. After two applications within a month the
weeds where back up. Personally I think they are really growing this
Australia and I just keep killing off the end of the roots this end.
It's not so much the grass but the other plants that these effect. Once
they get in the boarders it takes hours to pull them out because the
get in everything.

I've taken on the commenta and thanks ofr taking the time but I've
really not heard anything to put me off trying this. No one has said
they have seen it fail and I don't mind normal everyday weeds in the
lawn.