Old 13-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Katra

In article ,
"Jean Staffen" wrote:

I moved into a tiny house with a tiny backyard and a tiny frontyard. I plan
to plant some veggies in back and some flowers in front. I hit the dollar
store the other day and they had packets of seeds for 10 cents apiece. I'm
afraid I went a little crazy. I have enough seeds to plant the back 40
acres. Can't wait for the weather to get right so I can start my projects.
I LOVE watching seeds come up and grow. Just LOVE it!

Well, some seeds are so tiny, you end up having to "thin". A chore I
hate. :-(

It's like, which plants am I gonna kill? sigh I need to do that with
my chard. If I don't thin some, I'll lose them all!

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
tend to get caught between the ears causing truth decay- so be sure
to use mental floss twice a day. -- Swami Beyondanada