Old 13-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Timothy

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:14:46 +0000, Srgnt Billko wrote:
I personaly would prefer either of those options over it being made in
china.

What do we have against Chinese at this point ? They are the fastest
growing economic force - seems smarter to learn Chinese than Spanish at
this point.

Happy Year of the Rooster

At this point in time, the chinese goverment holds over 40% of our debt.
At this point china has taken over more of our manufacturing jobs than all
of south america combined. Soon we will have to learn chinese just to do
business in this global market. China will be the next global super power
and we will be the ones to fund their abillity to become that. At least
mexico is a democracy (for what it's worth), but yet we ship millions of
dollars to a communist country everyday. Wasn't communism the enemy just
15 years ago? Don't we still punish cuba for being communist still to this
day? I just doesn't make sense to me to be anti-mexican and pro-chinese.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com