Old 14-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Douglas[_1_] Douglas[_1_] is offline
Registered User

[quote=keith ;-\)]I live in Nottingham,England & we have a wheelie bin for
cardboard/paper,food tins,pop cans,plastic pop bottles.And another one for
our general household waste that isn't recyclable.And also a blue plastic
box for glass bottles.
I cant understand why your council don't take card.

*******
I don't know either, but these recycling things are only recent, so we probably still have more to come.

One for tins and cans as well as glass bottles would be great, as certain members of my family are Irn Bru addicts..... (I at least want to keep my teeth!)

I think we may be getting one for things like clothes and material, but I can't remember now.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, we also have a black bin for everything else.

All that stuff just seems such a waste.

We used to be suplied with a bag each week for our newspapers and magazines, but that stopped obviously when we got our wheelie bins instead.

Still have to take glass to the bottle banks at Safeway.

..... Morrisons, sorry.
Well use it to fertilise the Christmas trees then.
I have a feeling the market is going to peak sometime next January.