Old 14-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Katra

In article ,
"Loki" wrote:

SevinŽ is carbaryl. http://www.bayercropscienceus.com/products/view:s

Despite what it says about red scale by the manufacturer. My
gardening book does not say it's for scale. and not to mix with oil
(?)
Goodluck.

I've already done some googling on scale, but not until I'd tried Sevin.
Most websites on scale say that carbaryl does not work...

The most effective 'cides for scale must be oil based.

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
tend to get caught between the ears causing truth decay- so be sure
to use mental floss twice a day. -- Swami Beyondanada