Old 14-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Siouxzi

Well, even the gardening group has hotheads. I personally would not
help anyone who immediately resorts to SHOUTING and sarcasm when
people are kind enough to respond with reasonable comments to an
unreasonable question.

Since you're so smart, you should know that you're not likely to find
any hot weather plants in mid-February.

Sue

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:22:40 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

Jo wrote:
If you are impatient, you might want to start your own seedlings, that way
they are ready at planting time.

Ladies, I SAID it, I *KNOW* it's "too early."

I ASKED if anybody knew of a place in the area that has
plants already. I have a very protected place with
south exposure and want to put some plants in containers.

I did NOT ask if anybody thought it was too early to plant.

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001