Old 15-02-2005, 01:57 AM
Oscar_Lives

"Timothy" wrote in message
news:1108429592.3c4805c7d41d512ed79dafd0378aa775@t eranews...

As my grandma would say, it's useless to argue with the facts.
We
make the best tools, the best cars, the highest grade steel...ect.

Are you smoking crack?
US cars are shit compared to even the Koreans.
US tools suck compared to Japans and even Europeans.
Japan's steel is much better and cheaper than ours.

The
american corps are striping the machines out of the factories and are
selling it off to the highest bidding third world nation.

Where people aren't so ****ing greedy to demand $50,000 plus benefits a year
for a no-skill job like American workers do.

Sorry that the big box store workers can answer your questions. It's not
in the best intrest of home depo to have an informed public, their in the
shit business. They sell you cheap shit and they don't give a shit about
you. Try shoping more locally for your products and be willing to pay more
for competent customer service.

Pay more for poor service and no selection is more like it.

Before you send off some post refuting my position, remember this:
If you don't like it here, if you don't like the workers here, feel free
to get on a plane and make a better life somewhere else. I'm sure china
will great you with open arms ;0)

Yeah, I could double my salary if I wanted a transfer to China. Too bad I
don't like cat.