Old 15-02-2005, 03:08 AM
Timothy

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:57:39 +0000, Oscar_Lives wrote:
Are you smoking crack?
US cars are shit compared to even the Koreans. US tools suck compared to
Japans and even Europeans. Japan's steel is much better and cheaper than
ours.

Umm, so what do you drive? Many forein car have major troubles after
100,000 mile while american cars are still chugging along. Your so far off
the map about japanese steel. The coke and coal that they get mostly comes
from china and it has so much sulfer in it that it creates **** poor
metal. Most all high quality steel in japan comes from our coke and ore.
You can try to argue, but the best steel in the world comes from usx and
weirton steel.

Where people aren't so ****ing greedy to demand $50,000 plus benefits a
year for a no-skill job like American workers do.

And what is soo bad that someone wants to be middle class and own their
own home, send their kids to college..etc? And *where* the hell can I find
one of these $50,000 a year no skilled jobs? Well? When the american
worker's pay has risen 20% in the past 30 years while the ceo's pay has
risen 2,600% in the past 30 year, I just don't see the room for these
magical 50K a year non-skilled jobs.

Pay more for poor service and no selection is more like it.

I get my tools from local sources and the selection is just as good if not
better that the big box stores. It's truely amazing how well you can talk
out your ass like that. Maybe you could take your show out on the road....
see if you can earn 50K a year plus bennies doing it...lol

Yeah, I could double my salary if I wanted a transfer to China. Too bad I
don't like cat.

So what is it that you do in this world where the chinese would pay you
double than you make here? Please don't leave me hanging, I just got to
know. How much you making now? I highly doubt that you would dare answer
that question or you would tip your hand and show us how your BS'ing
yourself and the rest of us.

Have a nice trip, hope you don't get jet lag too bad on your flight to
china.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com