Old 15-02-2005, 04:16 AM
Oscar_Lives

"Timothy" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:57:39 +0000, Oscar_Lives wrote:

Umm, so what do you drive? Many forein car have major troubles after
100,000 mile while american cars are still chugging along. Your so far off
the map about japanese steel. The coke and coal that they get mostly comes
from china and it has so much sulfer in it that it creates **** poor
metal. Most all high quality steel in japan comes from our coke and ore.
You can try to argue, but the best steel in the world comes from usx and
weirton steel.

Bullshit. Everyone who has been awake for the last two decades knows that
the quality of US automobiles has been playing catch-up to the Japanese and
Koreans for years.

Japanese steel beats the crap out of US's for quality and production costs.
Why do you think so many US steel mills are closed? They couldn't compete
against the Japanese.

Pull your finger out of your ass and look around and read some.

Where people aren't so ****ing greedy to demand $50,000 plus benefits a
year for a no-skill job like American workers do.

And what is soo bad that someone wants to be middle class and own their
own home, send their kids to college..etc? And *where* the hell can I find
one of these $50,000 a year no skilled jobs? Well? When the american
worker's pay has risen 20% in the past 30 years while the ceo's pay has
risen 2,600% in the past 30 year, I just don't see the room for these
magical 50K a year non-skilled jobs.

Ha! No-skilled UAW jobs that average over $50k a year are what I am talking
about. However, you are right, they are getting harder and harder to find,
as these no skilled jobs go straight to mexico, china, and other countries
that have workers willing to work hard at high quality and not be so ****ing
greedy.

Pay more for poor service and no selection is more like it.

I get my tools from local sources and the selection is just as good if not
better that the big box stores. It's truely amazing how well you can talk
out your ass like that. Maybe you could take your show out on the road....
see if you can earn 50K a year plus bennies doing it...lol

Maybe I could get idiots like you who believe the drivel that spews out of
their shop steward's asses to pay me 50K plus bennies. You seem to be quite
the idiot who parts easily with money and believes that shit doesn't stink.

Yeah, I could double my salary if I wanted a transfer to China. Too bad
don't like cat.

So what is it that you do in this world where the chinese would pay you
double than you make here? Please don't leave me hanging, I just got to
know. How much you making now? I highly doubt that you would dare answer
that question or you would tip your hand and show us how your BS'ing
yourself and the rest of us.

Industrial engineer with a hard-earned master's degree making $68k a year.
My US company would pay me double (tax free) to go to china to help start up
more plants.

Go suck on this BS. Take your head out of your steward's ass and look
around and see what is going on in the world.

Have a nice trip, hope you don't get jet lag too bad on your flight to
china.

Go **** yourself and keep believing what your steward tells you that the US
is all powerful and that you are worth so much to him and your employer,
even though you have no skills.

I'll bet you think the government owes you free health care, retirement, and
air jordans.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com