Old 15-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Roy

Well I view it as a sign of sarcasim or being catty. Use your little
symbols all you want, I'll put what I have to say in words, so there
is no possiblity of you or anyone else missing it or missinterpreting
it

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:59:53 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

===On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:17:58 GMT, (Roy) wrote:
===
===Bite my ass bitch............yea you Jan,. I never had a problem with
===you that is up until now, so bite me! I now consider you open season
===as well.
===
===What? You missed the smiling winky face? It was for you, love. )
===Happy Valentine's Day ~ jan
=== ~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer
http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS