Old 15-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Loki

il Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:43:49 -0600, Katra ha scritto:

lol Ok, I just did not know if anyone had any experience with
pennyroyal. I know it sure works for fleas, and tends to keep slugs and
stuff out of the gardens where it is growing!

Bugs are very diverse, and what works for one won't always work for
another. Slugs are soft and squishy but scale are hard and it seems
that probably protects them from poison. The consensus seems to be to
suffocate them. But where there are scale there may be others, like
mealey bug, and they need poison. Greenhouse hygiene is a whole
science on its own. Best to study up on it through books and
university notes.
Goodluck. :-)
--
Cheers,