Old 15-02-2005, 10:43 AM
manickZe

"Lee-Ann" wrote in message

Hi all, my name is Lee-Ann, I am learning about Permaculture and the
book i'm reading talks abopt chook domes. I have no idea what these are
or what they are used for. I have seen photos now so have a slightly
better idea of what they look like, but what are they used for? I hope
this is not to beginnerish a question, and look forward to your