Old 16-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Roy

Nothing like a blind diagnosis..or would that be a wild assed guess?

I am in awe yu did not suggest SALT

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:51:57 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

===On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:06:12 -0000, "Oxymel of Squill"
===wrote:
===
===I have a fish doing wild corkscrew movements around the pond and floating
===upside down. Does anyone know what this is or what I can do about it?
===TIA
===Jon
===
===Google for Twirling Disease, but I think the only thing you can do if it is
===bad is put it down. ~ jan
===
=== ~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS