Old 15-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Jodie

Thanks v.much Emrys...no, its not a wind up...and thanks for offering to
look for additional info.
You will see that Chris has provided a good lead also for an hours run
timer.
Cheers,
Jodie
---------

"Emrys Davies" wrote in message
I am not sure whether or not I am replying to a windup post but, just in
case it is serious, I feel bound to say:

Jodie is merely trying to find a way of determining how often his
thermostatically controlled electric greenhouse heater is activated,
which is a very sensible thing to do. It has nothing to do with having
a cheaper hobby or not being able to afford to keep cactus.

I feel sure that there is a gadget on the market which will help you
Jodie and tomorrow I intend speaking to some electrical companies to see
if I can obtain some useful information.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Mike" wrote in message
"Rod" wrote in message
news

The meter in your cupboard? Do you really need it so precise?

and if this is so important. Get a cheaper hobby, you cannot afford to

keep
cactus