Old 16-02-2005, 10:44 AM
JennyC

"VivienB" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:27:33 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

JennyC wrote:
Did any more of you get an email about the News.Individual.NET starting to
charge for their service:

Yes Jenny I did, very sad I have found it excellent, I wonder if there
is another (free) one as good. My Internet provider has one but there
seems a lot of controversy surrounding it. Anyone have any suggestions
as to an alternative?

I got it too. I have been surprised a free service has been possible
so long, considering the level of junk-filtering needed now! At 10
Euros a *year*, the fee is not unreasonable.
Regards, VivienB

I don't mind paying at all. I just wondered whether it was rip-off spam !
Jenny