Old 16-02-2005, 12:47 PM
Mike Lyle

JennyC wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

I don't mind paying at all. I just wondered whether it was

rip-off
spam ! Jenny

Very wise.

Beware the scam on ebay accounts. [...good stuff snipped...]

Yes, but it not ebay.....
It seems genuine enough ......
Jenny

I'm still suspicious. I received the email, but Yahoo! put it in my
bulk folder: surely the real people would have been able to
circumvent that? I regularly receive bulk emails that I actually want
from various sources -- BBC, Amazon, etc -- and they go to my inbox
without being intercepted.

And I know they're German, but surely they know better than to write
"April 1th" (significant date) and "March 31th"? Thoundth rather like
a thtunt.

Mike.