Old 16-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Stephen Henning

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

Wow, yeah, winter pool cover, one of those that is on the spring loaded
thing, still lets light & water thru, but cuts the light enough that string
algae doesn't grow rampant. Unfortunately, not cheap.

Do you have any pointers as to who makes they are where they are found?

The shops here have stock sizes of folded covers. I was hoping I could
use something that was light enough to remove in the summer, but could
be unrolled on my flat ledge.
--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
18,000 gallon (17'x 47'x 2-4') lily pond garden in Zone 6