Old 16-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Mike

First thing to do is probably to find out where the wet is coming
from.

Play your cards right and it 'could' be a Council/Water Authority problem.
If it is, then a long hard battle could be worth while. I have just had a
road surface realigned to prevent flooding, BUT, it was a pair of houses
being flooded, whether you could fight them for a garden, then I think not,
UNLESS, it is affecting the damp course :-)) OR, and this is a near 100%
cert for compensation/remedial work, has recent building taken place?

Mike