Old 17-02-2005, 01:30 AM
BillandJeny

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:27:03 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

The cold prolly caused the leaf drop unless it was over watered.
Fertilizer is the last thing it needs. I believe they are native in
India that should give you a clue as to what they need as far as sun and
temperature.

It would be a great clue if you were growing it in India. But growing
it as a houseplant, India may as well be on the other side of the
world. ;-)

The plant has survived three years under the present care so I would
suspect critters of some sort has attacked the plant. Check for
stickiness on the floor or on the dropped leaves. Are there little
bumps on the leaves and stems that look like WWII battle helments? Or
little white oval shaped things about the size of a tobacco ash? Or
white things that look like tiny bits of cotton? Does any critters
that act like gnats fly up when you water?

zhan