Old 17-02-2005, 02:09 AM
Roy

In this persons and this forums case its persons of limited capacity
mentally in regards to assessing and treating and keeping fish
Or its this elite forums own word for something or other to
differentiate them from the ones that do know...just like beignorants
Vanilla pudding and his name for GF/Koi crosses.......

Don't feel bad for notnoing it becasue of where your
from...........most americans don't understand their lingo either, so
how could you expect a person of another country to.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 01:08:30 GMT, "Yabbadoo"
wrote:

===Hi, Jan, I'm new to this group and not American. Dumb question, perhaps, but
===what's a porg? Only reference I can find by Googling is "People Of
===Restricted Growth" which somehow doesn't seem relevant to a garden pond/fish
===discussion group. Is there another meaning?
===
===Len
===
==="~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
===news:iap711lh2n53u0p3u25dgslc434ucuc4ei@4ax. com...
=== "kathy" exclaimed with much excitement:
===
===Wow. I made it on Roy's List too.
===I'm in great company. Hi, everyone else! :-)))
===
=== Welcome, come on in, the water (pond water) is fine. ~ jan
===
=== ~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
===

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS