Old 16-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Alan Holmes

"Martin Sykes" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message
The owners and regular readers of this newsgroup should by now know my
dislike for the above vermin and will be very interested to know that a
Cat
and Dog Repeller we have just put into use, seems to be working very
well.

Called the Cat and Dog Repelleer, it works off 2 x 9 volt batteries and
is a
small and very portable unit and is easy to hide. It is made by STV
International Ltd 2002 at Little Cressingham in Norfolk

Gives a pulse of ultrasonic wave at a frequency range of 18k.hertz to 24
k.hertz, the lower part of the spectrum 'just' being audible.

So far so good. We will keep you informed

Does it seem to be affecting anything else? I'd like to discourage the
cats but don't want to upset the hedgehogs, bats or birds.

I'd like it to discourage squirrels!

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )