Old 17-02-2005, 12:18 AM
suspicious minds

"Mike" wrote in message
The owners and regular readers of this newsgroup should by now know my
dislike for the above vermin and will be very interested to know that a
Cat
and Dog Repeller we have just put into use, seems to be working very well.

Called the Cat and Dog Repelleer, it works off 2 x 9 volt batteries and is
small and very portable unit and is easy to hide. It is made by STV
International Ltd 2002 at Little Cressingham in Norfolk

Gives a pulse of ultrasonic wave at a frequency range of 18k.hertz to 24
k.hertz, the lower part of the spectrum 'just' being audible.

One neighbour had one; just audible like tinnitus. However never seemed to
bother another neighbours cats near the source. May be just coincidence but
something has struck a cord (sorry), since the noise has stopped I have
noticed a much bigger variety of birds in garden.