Old 16-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Chas Hurst

You guys are funny!
Dursban (not Duraspan) is an insecticide.
After looking up Duraspan I found Dursban, of which I am familiar, on the
Dow Agro site. They have a fungicide named Fore which is labelled for the
treatment of snow mold.
I have followed Steveo's suggestion to fluff up the affected areas. Later I
may give the lawn a dose of Fore. If it is available to a civillian like me.

Chas Hurst

"Steveo" wrote in message
duraspan has a fine product to stop this ( it is snow mold )
thatching will rejuvinate your grass but it will come back next year if
not treated

Riiiight.

"Duraspan is the primary chemical used by termite exterminators
nationwide".

Stick to being a gofcoursemechanic.

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month