Old 17-02-2005, 12:40 AM
Steveo

"Chas Hurst" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Chas Hurst" wrote:
You guys are funny!
Dursban (not Duraspan) is an insecticide.

Right. It's an organophosphate that you can not purchase anymore.

I knew that. I actually have a bottle of the stuff I bought just before
it was taken off the consumer market. As I have my own well I have not
used it since.
What can I do with the remainder?

It's not illegal to use it up at label rate for ants and such. The main
reason it was phased out was due to over-use..it was the active ingredient
in many control products, even pet flea collars. If applied where sunlight
shines on the target area, its residual is often less than one day.

Pretty decent chinch bug control too.

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month